Darstelleridentifikation für die DB - Teil 4

Alles über die beiden Haudegen! Das Forum der Spencer/Hill-Datenbank.
Antworten
TheDutchman
Re: Darstelleridentifikation für die DB - Teil 4

Beitrag von TheDutchman »

Na dann lag ich ja gar nicht so verkehrt :D

Welche Minute ist das?

EDIT: Gefunden, ist gegen Ende des Filmes :)
"Banditen gibt es viel auf dieser Welt,
drum' schnapp ich sie für wenig Geld.
Bin auserwählt - hab competenza,
und Vorsehung heißt Provvidenza!"
Johan Melle

Beitrag von Johan Melle »

A few comments after having examined various galleries:

I think there are some misidentified actors in IL NOVELLIERE: IL SALOTTO DI OSCAR WILDE. I'm thinking of this picture which is supposed to be of Marina Berti:

Bild

In my opinion, that's not Marina. Instead, I think it's Marina in this picture which is supposed to be of Giusi Raspani Dandolo:

Bild

There is also a mistake in LA FELDMARESCIALLA. The old woman in the restaurant is not Lydia Zanussi, but actually Josephine Quinn.

Number 10 in the unknowns gallery from IL VERO E IL FALSO is Ugo Mari.

In PIEDONE LO SBIRRO, the 'wahrscheinlich' tag on Liliana Pavlo can be removed, because I have a small article about her from a fotoromanzo magazine which specifically mentions her participation in this film. In my opinion, the 'wahrscheinlich' tags on Lino Murolo and Sergio Mioni can also be removed, because the DB pictures leave no doubt that it's them.

In the unknowns gallery for UN GENIO, number 1 looks like Valerio Ruggeri to me.

In I DUE SUPERPIEDI QUASI PIATTI, April Clough and Jill Flanter have been mixed up. It is April Clough who is Galina, while Jill Flanter is Angie.

In BANANA JOE, the 'Unbekannt Middle-aged black haired woman' is really Adriana Bruno.

In the unknowns gallery for NON C'È DUE SENZA QUATTRO, number 4 is Paul Costello, who is also credited with script continuity as Paul F. Costello.
CharlieFirpo
Administrator

Beitrag von CharlieFirpo »

Thank you very much! It's so good to have you back :-)
Johan Melle hat geschrieben: So 4. Mär 2018, 01:03 In BANANA JOE, the 'Unbekannt Middle-aged black haired woman' is really Adriana Bruno.
Is Adriana Bruno the name of the former "Unbekannt Middle-aged black haired woman"? So it is Adriana Bruno also in "They call me Trinity"?
Chickadee

Beitrag von Chickadee »

Johan Melle hat geschrieben: So 4. Mär 2018, 01:03 ....
In I DUE SUPERPIEDI QUASI PIATTI, April Clough and Jill Flanter have been mixed up. It is April Clough who is Galina, while Jill Flanter is Angie.
Are you sure about this? Nearly all sources in the net have mixed up them. Ok, maybe they all copied it from the database, but it seems strange. 8-)
Chickadee

Beitrag von Chickadee »

After long discussions with Eric, Florian and Tibor, I changed it back. We all think that April Clough is Angie and not Galina. Here are a few picture for comparison:

April Clough as Annabelle in "Die Pinups und ein heißer Typ" (1980):
BildBildBildBild

April Clough as Officer Vicky Taylor in "TJ Hooker - S1E4 - Hooker's War" (1982):
BildBildBildBild

April Clough as Olimpia Chavez in "Vier Fäuste gegen Rio" (1984):
BildBildBildBild

This should be April Cloud or April Clough as Angie Crawford in "Zwei außer Rand und Band" (1977):
BildBildBildBild

This is April Cloud as Perkins' Secretary in "There goes the Bride" (1980):
BildBildBildBild
BildBildBildBild

Bild

And this should be Jill Flanter as Galina Kocilova in "Zwei außer Rand und Band" (1977):
BildBildBildBild
Zuletzt geändert von Chickadee am So 11. Mär 2018, 17:03, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Johan Melle

CharlieFirpo hat geschrieben: Di 6. Mär 2018, 15:34 Thank you very much! It's so good to have you back :-)
Johan Melle hat geschrieben: So 4. Mär 2018, 01:03 In BANANA JOE, the 'Unbekannt Middle-aged black haired woman' is really Adriana Bruno.
Is Adriana Bruno the name of the former "Unbekannt Middle-aged black haired woman"? So it is Adriana Bruno also in "They call me Trinity"?
Yes, exactly. That's what I meant. It's Adriana Bruno in both those roles.

Regarding April Clough and Jill Flanter, I still think that "Angie" in I DUE SUPERPIEDI looks markedly different from the April Clough we see in T.J. HOOKER etc. In fact, she looks older in the 1977 film than in the roles from the 1980s. She simply seems very different to me. But I'll admit that Galina doesn't look like the April Clough either. The shape of the nose is indeed completely different. Hmmm...
Johan Melle

Okay, this suddenly occurred to me: in both the Italian and the English opening titles of I DUE SUPERPIEDI, there's actually no credit for April Clough, but for April Cloud. Which I think has been presumed to be a spelling error, but what if it isn't? Searching the IMDb, I see there's indeed an actress named April Cloud, whose only credit is the British comedy THERE GOES THE BRIDE (1980). The fact that the film is British makes it seem unlikely that it could be the same actress, but as it turns out, the film was shot in Florida and, luckily enough, it's even on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhc3O8fholw
Skip ahead to 08:05. There's April Cloud, and she certainly looks to be the same girl who plays Angie in I DUE SUPERPIEDI. I won't state it for 100% sure, but I rather think this April Cloud was a Florida-based actress and a different person from April Clough.
Chickadee

Beitrag von Chickadee »

I just add some pictures of April Cloud in "There goes the Bride" to my posting above.
Spirito_Santo

Beitrag von Spirito_Santo »

Also ich bleibe dabei, dass sie es ist.
Die Qualität der Bilder des britischen Films ist leider nicht gut genug um es sicher zu sagen, dennoch passen die Nase und die Brüste. Andere Sachen wie Haarfarbe ist natürlich wertlos.

Zusammengefasst:
April Cloud/Clough = sehr zufällig, wenn 2 unterschiedliche Aprils mit ähnlichen Familiennamen, beide im Film, beide Modelmäßig
beide "blond"
beide in Florida
beide zur selben Zeit
nochmals beide schlank, sexy, quasi selbe oder zumindest ähnliche Brüste
beides Schauspielerinnen
beides Schauspielerinnen, die einfach nur hübsch und sexy sein müssen
beide zur gleichen Zeit
zumindest eine sehr große Ähnlichkeit (für mich ist es ja immer die selbe, nur beim brit. Film kann ich es nicht genau sagen)

Soviel einmal ganz spontan und ohne lang zu überlegen. Soviele Zufälle sind meines Erachtens unrealistisch!

Felerhafte Namensnennungen gehören ja fast zum guten Ton eines italienischen Vor- bzw. Abspanns! :mrgreen:
...um zu glauben was wir lesen, wär ein Aug' genug gewesen.
...mit dem einen Maule schon, schwätzt zuviel der Erdensohn.
...hätt' er aber Mäuler zwei, löge er sogar beim Fressen!

Es gibt nur eines was wichtig ist: daß man sterben muß!
CharlieFirpo
Administrator

Beitrag von CharlieFirpo »

Das erinnert mich irgendwie an Elena Pedemonte. Von der sollte es ja auch zwei namensgleiche Schauspielerinnen zur gleichen Zeit in Italien gegeben haben 😁 An so einen Zufall kann ich auch nur schwer glauben.
Antworten