Englische Stimmen

Alles über die beiden Haudegen! Das Forum der Spencer/Hill-Datenbank.
Antworten
Maiky
Re: Englische Stimmen

Beitrag von Maiky »

Du könntest mal schauen, ich denke, er war auch in irgendeiner Folge von "Extralarge" --- da wurde wahnsinnig viel Produktionston verbaut für das englische DVD-Audio. Ich vermute, da hast du am ehesten eine Chance, Buffy Dee's echte Stimme einmal zu hören und dann mit den Filmen abzugleichen. Ich vertraue deinem Gehör & Gefühl diesbezüglich nach all den wunderbaren Errungenschaften zum Thema bisher! Vielen Dank auch überhaupt mal, dass du dieses Thema so groß gemacht hast als Thread!!!
"Das Leben & Denken im Konjunktiv führt ins Unglück." ~ Jean Reno & irgendwie so 8-)
Johan Melle

Beitrag von Johan Melle »

Schlitzi hat geschrieben: Mi 28. Feb 2018, 21:47 How is Buffy Dee in his other roles? Go for it and Aladin? Dubbed as well?
I don't know what Buffy Dee's real voice is like, and so I don't know if he is dubbed or not in those two films. I think some of the actors in ALADDIN use their real voices, but others are clearly dubbed, such as Luca Venantini and Umberto Raho (by what I think ssounds like Bud's voice in BIG MAN etc). Venantino Venantini is dubbed by Larry Dolgin, and Giancarlo Bastianoni is dubbed by Nick Alexander.

Getting back to SUPERSNOOPER, I think several of the American actors use their own voices, but the only one I can confirm 100% sure is Ernest Borgnine. Some of the smaller roles are dubbed, though. Not just Buffy Dee, but also Harold Bergman, who is is dubbed with a voice I recognize from countless Italian films, though I don't know who it belongs to. And of course the few Italians in the cast are also dubbed (I recognize Nick Alexander doing the voice of Sergio Smacchi).
Maiky

Beitrag von Maiky »

Johan Melle hat geschrieben: Mi 28. Feb 2018, 20:29

Okay, it seems everyone agrees that Robert Sommer's voice in HITCH-HIKE is the same as Bud's voice in BIG MAN, BOMBER etc. But is it really Robert Sommer's voice? I think he sounds very different in MUSSOLINI AND I, STRADIVARI and the BIG MAN film he appears in. The only way to determine what is actually Sommer's real voice is to see one of his films that uses live sound, and I after searching around a bit I was able to find such a film: HANNA K. Look here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcckuh
He appears at various points in this clip, and again, this film uses live sound, so this is surely his real voice. So what do you think?
Well, Robert Sommer's voice in "Hanna K." sounds like Bud Spencer's in "Big Man" to me. I'd also say that it's him in "Mussolini and I", too, and tend to say "hmmm, yeaaa, maybe" for the "Stradivari" bit. His voice seems to sound higher or younger when he's acting himself tho, just like in "Hitch-Hike". Muchas gracias for digging up all those clips 8-)
"Das Leben & Denken im Konjunktiv führt ins Unglück." ~ Jean Reno & irgendwie so 8-)
Maiky

Beitrag von Maiky »

Johan Melle hat geschrieben: Mi 28. Feb 2018, 20:29
Haha! Yes, I know! It hurts my ears to listen to it. Anyway, this version with the bad sound must have been made in Rome, and I suppose this other version must be the US dub. This happened sometimes in the 1960s when the American distributors were dissatisfied with the English export dub and decided to make a new dub instead (this also happened with the original HERCULES with Steve Reeves). Other times they just re-dubbed certain voices (MILL OF THE STONE WOMEN, for example).
Yes, that does make a lot of sense. Compared to the Hungarian DVD the other English version is pretty much butchered. And with that much shorter duration it clearly "qualifies" for the US distribution.
Maiky

Beitrag von Maiky »

Johan Melle hat geschrieben: Mi 28. Feb 2018, 23:36
I think several of the American actors use their own voices, but the only one I can confirm 100% sure is Ernest Borgnine.
I can confirm Marc Lawrence's real voice there too.
CharlieFirpo
Administrator

Beitrag von CharlieFirpo »

Again I added all new information. The next five days we are in the Netherlands, so we don't have the time to make new soundfiles. But maybe we have the chance to get some new English versions on DVD or VHS :-)
TheDutchman

Beitrag von TheDutchman »

Here are some Scenes from The Tough and the Mighty / Barbagia. Hope it helps :)

https://youtu.be/BbZP51i5fiY
"Banditen gibt es viel auf dieser Welt,
drum' schnapp ich sie für wenig Geld.
Bin auserwählt - hab competenza,
und Vorsehung heißt Provvidenza!"
Schlitzi

Beitrag von Schlitzi »

Buffy Dee werd ich mal checken und auch ob Marc Lawrence im Ganovenschreck zu hören ist.
Joe Bugner wird von Nick Alexander geprochen und nicht Harmstorff.
Ist eigentlich Harold Bergman mal zu hören oder wurde der auch immer synchronisiert? Und wie sieht es bei Dan Fitzgerald aus?
Maiky

Beitrag von Maiky »

Schlitzi hat geschrieben: Do 1. Mär 2018, 16:04 Joe Bugner wird von Nick Alexander geprochen und nicht Harmstorff.
Aber das hatte Johan doch genau so auch geschrieben 8-)
Den Rest weiß ich auch absolut überhaupt rein gar nicht :!:
Schlitzi

Beitrag von Schlitzi »

LewtonCole hat geschrieben: Do 1. Mär 2018, 16:52
Schlitzi hat geschrieben: Do 1. Mär 2018, 16:04 Joe Bugner wird von Nick Alexander geprochen und nicht Harmstorff.
Aber das hatte Johan doch genau so auch geschrieben 8-)
Den Rest weiß ich auch absolut überhaupt rein gar nicht :!:
Weiß ich, aber es wurde falsch eingetragen. Deshalb der Hinweis!
Antworten