Zwei wie Pech und Schwefel - Chor

Alles über die beiden Haudegen! Das Forum der Spencer/Hill-Datenbank.
Django Spencer
Re: Zwei wie Pech und Schwefel - Chor

Beitrag von Django Spencer »

Niemand hat dich gezwungen, es dir anzuhören... :mrgreen: :lol:
Lori

Beitrag von Lori »

Der Teufel ist ein Eichhörnchen ...
Kritikfähigkeit ist geil ...
Will Doc

Beitrag von Will Doc »

CharlieFirpo hat geschrieben: Mi 6. Mär 2019, 18:41 Welcome in our little forum! I can recommend deepl.com for online translations. In my opinion the results are a little bit better.

I think it will be very difficult to identify former singing students from Madrid :-) But thanks a lot for the info!
Charlie Firpo, hopefully the translation is understandable... (I am writing from Italy). Unfortunately I was not able to contact two people who were part of the choir. They have become two important people. I'll write you two names in private, and you can tell me what you think. I will also send you photos if possible.
CharlieFirpo
Administrator

Beitrag von CharlieFirpo »

Mit der Hilfe von Will Doc konnten wir nun tatsächlich zwei der Chorsänger identifizieren. Will Doc hat die Musik-Hochschule in Madrid besucht, in der die Chorszene damals gedreht wurde und die es auch heute noch gibt. Vor Ort wurden ihn zwei Namen genannt von Leuten, die damals dabei waren, nämlich Carlos Chausson und Alfonso Echeverría. Beide haben im weiteren Verlauf ihres Lebens Karriere als Opernsänger gemacht und sind in ganz Europa aufgetreten. Ich habe sie jetzt in die Datenbank eingetragen. Einen Verdacht für die Sängerin, die Bud immer anschaut haben wir auch, aber da ist eine sichere Identifzierung leider nicht möglich, da zwischen den Vergleichsbildern mehrere Jahrzehnte liegen. Es kann sein muss aber nicht. Vielen Dank an Will Doc dafür, dass er seine Erkenntnisse mit uns geteilt hat!

---

With the help of Will Doc, we were able to identify two of the choristers. Will Doc visited the music high school in Madrid where the chorus scene was filmed and which still exists today. On location, two names of people who were there at the time were given to him, namely Carlos Chausson and Alfonso Echeverría. Both of them went on to have careers as opera singers and performed all over Europe. I have now entered them in the database. We also have a suspicion for the female singer who always looks at Bud, but unfortunately it is not possible to identify her certainly because there are several decades between the comparison pictures. It may be, but it doesn't have to be. Many thanks to Will Doc for sharing his findings with us!
cesar

Beitrag von cesar »

Das ist ja der Hammer, dass Carlos Chausson und Alfonso Echeverría identifiziert wurden!
Herzliche Gratulation zu diesen Findings!
Antworten