Englische Stimmen

Alles über die beiden Haudegen! Das Forum der Spencer/Hill-Datenbank.
Antworten
Schlitzi
Re: Englische Stimmen

Beitrag von Schlitzi »

LewtonCole hat geschrieben: Do 1. Mär 2018, 16:52
Schlitzi hat geschrieben: Do 1. Mär 2018, 16:04 Joe Bugner wird von Nick Alexander geprochen und nicht Harmstorff.
Aber das hatte Johan doch genau so auch geschrieben 8-)
Den Rest weiß ich auch absolut überhaupt rein gar nicht :!:
Weiß ich, aber es wurde falsch eingetragen. Deshalb der Hinweis!

Doppelpost?
Johan Melle

Beitrag von Johan Melle »

LewtonCole hat geschrieben: Do 1. Mär 2018, 10:11
Johan Melle hat geschrieben: Mi 28. Feb 2018, 20:29

Okay, it seems everyone agrees that Robert Sommer's voice in HITCH-HIKE is the same as Bud's voice in BIG MAN, BOMBER etc. But is it really Robert Sommer's voice? I think he sounds very different in MUSSOLINI AND I, STRADIVARI and the BIG MAN film he appears in. The only way to determine what is actually Sommer's real voice is to see one of his films that uses live sound, and I after searching around a bit I was able to find such a film: HANNA K. Look here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcckuh
He appears at various points in this clip, and again, this film uses live sound, so this is surely his real voice. So what do you think?
Well, Robert Sommer's voice in "Hanna K." sounds like Bud Spencer's in "Big Man" to me. I'd also say that it's him in "Mussolini and I", too, and tend to say "hmmm, yeaaa, maybe" for the "Stradivari" bit. His voice seems to sound higher or younger when he's acting himself tho, just like in "Hitch-Hike". Muchas gracias for digging up all those clips 8-)
Okay, thanks a lot! Robert Sommer is one of those dubbers whose voice I'm not all that familiar with and I'm not very good at recognizing him, so your feedback is very helpful. His part in MUSSOLINI AND I is terribly brief, and I always find it easier to recognize voices when people have larger chunks of dialogue, but you're right. Listening at it again, I can hear the similarity in the voice. STRADIVARI is difficult due to the Austrian accent, and it's possible he was dubbed here. I'll stay on the lookout for more films with Robert Sommer (especially with live sound), but I think the conclusion is that he really is Bud's voice in BIG MAN etc then.
Johan Melle

TheDutchman hat geschrieben: Do 1. Mär 2018, 13:19 Here are some Scenes from The Tough and the Mighty / Barbagia. Hope it helps :)

https://youtu.be/BbZP51i5fiY
Wow! Thanks for the great clip from this film which I've never seen. And, yes, it sure helps a lot! Lots of familiar voices here. I can't put a name to all of them, but these are ones I recognize:

Don Backy is dubbed by Ted Rusoff

Clelia Matania is dubbed by Cicely Browne

Rosalba Neri is dubbed Carolyn De Fonseca and so is the girl at 4:33 (is that Helena Ronee?)

Tano Cimarosa is dubbed by Edward Mannix and so is the guy at 2:41 who says "I didn't murder his brother"

Enrico Marciani speaks very little in this clip, but his voice sounds like Richard McNamara to me

The reporter with glasses at 3:54 is dubbed by Frank von Kuegelgen

The woman at the end (Rossana Martini?) is dubbed by Susan Spafford

And is that Robert Sommer voice dubbing Frank Wolff, or am I getting him confused with someone else?? Again, I need to spend more time getting familiar with this voice...

Terence Hill's voice gives me a feeling of déjà vu, but I don't know who it is...
Schlitzi

Beitrag von Schlitzi »

Sounds really like Sommer in the clip.
Do you have a few names from bulldozer as well?
Maiky

Beitrag von Maiky »

Schlitzi hat geschrieben: Mi 28. Feb 2018, 19:20 Also laut meinen Ohren ist es Roger Browne in folgenden Filmen: Trinity 1, Trinity 2, Verflucht, verdammt und Halleluja, Himmelhunde, Nobody, Pech und Schwefel, Missionare, Nobody 2. Kann mich aber auch irren
In Gott vergibt, Ave Maria und Boot Hill ist es auch immer derselbe Sprecher
In Django ist es wieder ein anderer.
Little Rita gibts auf youtube. Dann hörst du in diesem Hitch-Hike auch Robert Sommer raus? Dann sind wir schon zwei. Dann dürfte er es auch wirklich sein

Ja, du hast völlig recht!!! Es ist jedesmal Roger Browne in allen gelisteten Filmen. "Missionare"/"Schwefel/Pech" hab ich nicht, aber wie gesagt, ich vertraue dir!
"Das Leben & Denken im Konjunktiv führt ins Unglück." ~ Jean Reno & irgendwie so 8-)
Maiky

Beitrag von Maiky »

Schlitzi hat geschrieben: Do 1. Mär 2018, 18:25 Sounds really like Sommer in the clip.
Ich höre ebenfalls Robert Sommer auf Frank Wolff.
"Das Leben & Denken im Konjunktiv führt ins Unglück." ~ Jean Reno & irgendwie so 8-)
Maiky

Beitrag von Maiky »

Schlitzi hat geschrieben: Do 1. Mär 2018, 16:04 Buffy Dee werd ich mal checken und auch ob Marc Lawrence im Ganovenschreck zu hören ist.
Joe Bugner wird von Nick Alexander geprochen und nicht Harmstorff.
Ist eigentlich Harold Bergman mal zu hören oder wurde der auch immer synchronisiert? Und wie sieht es bei Dan Fitzgerald aus?
Ich höre bei Buffy Dee in "Go For It" und "Extralarge/Diamonds" dieselbe Stimme! Is'n Anfang 😉
Johan Melle

LewtonCole hat geschrieben: Do 1. Mär 2018, 18:29
Schlitzi hat geschrieben: Do 1. Mär 2018, 18:25 Sounds really like Sommer in the clip.
Ich höre ebenfalls Robert Sommer auf Frank Wolff.
Great! Like I said, I'm not awfully familiar with Sommer's voice, but if you both think he's Wolff's voice too, then it must be! Since we're on the subject of Sommer, I'd like to ask your expert opinions about whether or not it's also him dubbing Mario Adorf in FANTAGHIRO? https://youtu.be/5iwFMHuC0F8

I don't know about BULLDOZER. I don't have this film...
TheDutchman

Beitrag von TheDutchman »

Johan Melle hat geschrieben: Do 1. Mär 2018, 18:17
TheDutchman hat geschrieben: Do 1. Mär 2018, 13:19 Here are some Scenes from The Tough and the Mighty / Barbagia. Hope it helps :)

https://youtu.be/BbZP51i5fiY
Wow! Thanks for the great clip from this film which I've never seen. And, yes, it sure helps a lot! Lots of familiar voices here.

Rosalba Neri is dubbed Carolyn De Fonseca and so is the girl at 4:33 (is that Helena Ronee?)

Tano Cimarosa is dubbed by Edward Mannix and so is the guy at 2:41 who says "I didn't murder his brother"

The woman at the end (Rossana Martini?) is dubbed by Susan Spafford

And is that Robert Sommer voice dubbing Frank Wolff, or am I getting him confused with someone else?? Again, I need to spend more time getting familiar with this voice...

Terence Hill's voice gives me a feeling of déjà vu, but I don't know who it is...
Glad I could help you. Yes the girl at 4:33 is Helena Ronee. But I don't know who is the guy at 2:41 who says "I didn't murder his brother" and the woman at end. Both are not in the Database.
"Banditen gibt es viel auf dieser Welt,
drum' schnapp ich sie für wenig Geld.
Bin auserwählt - hab competenza,
und Vorsehung heißt Provvidenza!"
Schlitzi

Beitrag von Schlitzi »

Wieder Doppelpost!
Mein Internet spinnt heute. Sorry Leute!
Zuletzt geändert von Schlitzi am Do 1. Mär 2018, 18:55, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Antworten