Sangue sul sagrato is not In estasi/Rapture

Alle Themen zur Cinema-Italiano-Datenbank.
Antworten
Fernando
Sangue sul sagrato is not In estasi/Rapture

Beitrag von Fernando »

good morning, I would like to point out the error on the Italian title of this film which is "IN ESTASI" (Italian title) "RAPTURE" (english title) shot in Italy by Goffredo Alessandrini in 1948. This film was released in Italy, english language, in 1949 and in the United States in 1950.
The film "SANGUE SUL SAGRATO" was never released in the United States and has nothing to do with the film IN ECSTASY / RAPTURE.
This is another movie! Released 1951 with other actors (who are all those listed in the cast after ...), another plot and different technicians.
Unfortunately, this very serious error is found on many internet sites dealing with cinema and I don't know how it could have happened.
If you go to youtube at this address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UQqindPHhA

you can see the movie "sangue sul sagrato" and you will realize that the actors are not Glenn Langan, Elsie Albiin, Lorraine Miller, ...)
CharlieFirpo
Administrator
Re: Sangue sul sagrato is not In estasi/Rapture

Beitrag von CharlieFirpo »

I just deleted the other threads with the same content. One thread is enough, really.

I found only the 1951 movie in the cinema italiano database already with the hint, that this is not "In estasi" and a listing of actors who are not in the film.
Fernando

Beitrag von Fernando »

Rapture (english title)/In estasi (italian title) is not Sangue sul Sagrato. The information indicated on this site and on other sites (such as IMDb) are incorrect
See:
British film Institute;
Italian complete filmography by Goffredo Alessandrini of Enciclopedia dello Spettacolo and many others;
Catalog of Copyright Entries 1950 Motion Pictures And Filmstrips
and many other international texts
CharlieFirpo
Administrator

Beitrag von CharlieFirpo »

I understand the point, but in the cidb is only one entry for "Sangue sul Sagrato". And there is a remark that there is a confusion about this movie with a movie called "In estasi", but that these movies are not the same. That's why I don't know what I can change on it.
Fernando

Beitrag von Fernando »

the official screen card in the file
Dateianhänge
sangue sul sagrato.png
sangue sul sagrato.png (160.63 KiB) 3327 mal betrachtet
Antworten